Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

John Henry was always have a go at us about FFP when he bought LiVARpool, might of been a way of trying to shut him up!

Yet ironically FSG bought Liverpool in 2010 and the club proceeded to cheat FFP in 2013 and 2015, the latter occasion being when they fraudulently offset £35 million of FFP losses specifically against non-existent stadium development costs for the non-existent Stanley Park Project.

Yet ironically FSG bought Liverpool in 2010 and the club proceeded to cheat FFP in 2013 and 2015, the latter occasion being when they fraudulently offset £35 million of FFP losses specifically against non-existent stadium development costs for the non-existent Stanley Park Project.
They failed FFP but because they were so shit they didn’t qualify for Europe so it quietly went away. I thought it was £50m they claimed which must be one hell of a feasibility study. Wished I worked for a firm who can charge that much for essentially saying no.

Thought it was £50m, £35m is the limit owners can cover losses

The DT reports that Mane stayed on Merseyside to practice his dribbling skills 'undeterred' by the storm.

This small paragraph plus all the stuff on this thread shows what absolute shite media we have.

The DT reports that Mane stayed on Merseyside to practice his dribbling skills 'undeterred' by the storm.

This small paragraph plus all the stuff on this thread shows what absolute shite media we have.

Reckless from Liverpool that, we have seen him fall over with a slight gust of wind in games. If he’s been out with a ball today I’d imagine he has been blown to Rhyl. Least he’s mingling with the fans though.

I sense the hatred of LFC starting to build already. The media are going to maintain their hold over the direction of the PL title but other fans are starting to get annoyed with the obvious bias of their reporting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.