The cool cats

I considered it a badge of honour to be asked for 10p off Donald when I was a nipper queuing for the match bus in Midd.

I considered it a badge of honour to be asked for 10p off Donald when I was a nipper queuing for the match bus in Midd.
He asked everyone regardless of whether you were going to the game. Remember when we were at Leicester he was trying to get a mob together to meet Millwall after the game at I think Crewe. Absolute crack pot but a big blue

He asked everyone regardless of whether you were going to the game. Remember when we were at Leicester he was trying to get a mob together to meet Millwall after the game at I think Crewe. Absolute crack pot but a big blue
he cadged a lift in the back of our van back from Cardiff once think it was about 83,robbed every service station we stopped at nicking anything he could get his hands on,cheeky bastard offered a young couple who's bike had broken down a lift & proceeded to blind them with science about how he was put on basic in the nick for wanking....he said he was charged with self inflicted bodily harm.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.