Stupid little things that bug you

Management and staff work off a different agenda. If 10 people walk in at the last knockings the boss is rubbing his hands with the sound of the till. The staff are like fuck this, I've missed my bus, I'm late for a date, I'm gonna miss match of the day etc
You have a kitchen full of sharp knives. explain things to the boss while holding them.

If they stopped contesting seats they might have the numbers to.

Divide and rule. Pisses me off when groups overwhelmingly cut from the same cloth do each other in and pave the way for self interested bunch of cunts. The left never learns.

Work colleagues who decide to make a round of brews when Im making something to eat in the little staff kitchen. We do 10hr shifts that are always at least 12 in reality and when in work most meals come from there, fashioned out of a little George Foreman grill and a microwave if you want something half proper. Just fuck off for 10 minutes and then brew up you ****. End up shuffling round eachother and playing chess with cups and plates as there isnt enough room. Fuck off for a bit!

There ARE many things that the kitchen can do to exact revenge.
Revenge for coming to their place of work and contributing to their wages?

Maybe they should get their heads around the fact that the place doesn’t close until the time stated and if anyone comes in before it, they should be treated like everyone else.

Completely agree mate.

All that fake face shit is for clapped out old birds trying to make themselves look younger and trannies trying to make themselves look more feminine.

What these young girls don’t understand is that their natural faces are what these clapped out old birds and trannies want to look like. But these days there is a generation of women walking around like there’s a shit load of trannies walking about. You have to look quite hard at some of these girls to make your mind up whether they’re a man or a woman, as it’s not entirely clear.

It’s not just the lips. They get their cheeks done, they wear a ridiculous amount of makeup, put those daft eyelashes on, and have puzzlingly shaped and sized eyebrows. It’s a real shame!

I’d say about a third of all 21-30 year old girls look like they’re from that Drag Race programme.

Fucking sort yourselves out girls, you look fucking ridiculous!
Trannies!?
I chortled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.