Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Ha, it’s over. The sooner we accept that the better. They’re evidently cheating bastards, but City played this pretty badly and ended up tying our own hands.
Do honestly think it's over?
Somebody leaked it to the times for a reason, that reason hasn't gone away, it ain't over

Ha, it’s over. The sooner we accept that the better. They’re evidently cheating bastards, but City played this pretty badly and ended up tying our own hands.
So it is over? No goings on behind the scenes or anything?
I’m shocked...

Do honestly think it's over?
Somebody leaked it to the times for a reason, that reason hasn't gone away, it ain't over
Unless something significant changes then the media won’t report on it any more, and slowly the story will die. Not really sure what people think will happen from here?!

Unless something significant changes then the media won’t report on it any more, and slowly the story will die. Not really sure what people think will happen from here?!
Keep the story alive, fsg, Boston red Sox and LiVARpool , a few words connect them and one is ........

I’m hoping we’ve now played our hand behind closed doors & allowing the Dippers & UEFA to save face.

what that is I don’t know but I can’t for my life imagine that this was leaked only to be covered up.

My understanding is we took their Money.

The money came with legal obligations.Liverpool legal side not accepting responsibility for what was clearly "Black and White"

Now none of the media will touch this story with a Barge Pole.

We are good at shooting ourselves in the Foot.

If the Shoe had been on the other Foot.Liverpool would have dragged us over Hot Coals,through every court in the land.They would never acted like amateurs accepting a measly £1,000 000 in compensation with conditions.It would have been full on MSM character assassination of MCFC.

My understanding is we took their Money.

The money came with legal obligations.Liverpool legal side not accepting responsibility for what was clearly "Black and White"

Now none of the media will touch this story with a Barge Pole.

We are good at shooting ourselves in the Foot.

If the Shoe had been on the other Foot.Liverpool would have dragged us over Hot Coals,through every court in the land.They would never acted like amateurs accepting a measly £1,000 000 in compensation with conditions.It would have been full on MSM character assassination of MCFC.

I'd guess Liverpool insisted from the start that they knew nothing about it, that the employees acted on their own initiative and that was going to be their story come what may. City were then in the position of possibly having to prosecute a few ex-employees. We probably figured that there wasn't a good outcome for Manchester City whatever the verdict....Elephant crushes ant type headlines or Ex-City employees victorious. Unless City can prove this went high up the Liverpool chain of command, there's not much joy for us in a criminal case. Proving it would probably require one of the perpetrators to turn on his current employers. They've got a secure job with what they know, why throw it away or risk a midnight visit from a masked stranger (called Aldo).

I'd guess Liverpool insisted from the start that they knew nothing about it, that the employees acted on their own initiative and that was going to be their story come what may. City were then in the position of possibly having to prosecute a few ex-employees. We probably figured that there wasn't a good outcome for Manchester City whatever the verdict....Elephant crushes ant type headlines or Ex-City employees victorious. Unless City can prove this went high up the Liverpool chain of command, there's not much joy for us in a criminal case. Proving it would probably require one of the perpetrators to turn on his current employers. They've got a secure job with what they know, why throw it away or risk a midnight visit from a masked stranger (called Aldo).

Theres only one problem with what you say ..

"I'd guess Liverpool insisted from the start that they knew nothing about it, that the employees acted on their own initiative "

Than why did liverpool promote all of them after they had done this ?
Any other company where an employee had cost the company to pay a million quid hush money would at least be demoted mostly likely sacked , but liverpool promoted all 3 of them !.......liverpool know what their employees where doing.......I guess !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.