Players who might improve us

Haha I think Stevie G seen this coming to be honest mate. Unfortunately, there's absolutely no chance Rangers will keep him for that period. The renewal was most likely to stop any low bids and ensure that a decent price comes in.

Can’t see us being interested. We need someone that can nail the position not a solid back up, and your player will be 28 in November. Apart from goalkeepers, our signings are generally much younger, and those who are a tad older tend to have had experience in the league already.

Wouldnt mind test ing the water with a £35m for tomori at chelsea just to see if they give us a set value for him. I think that kid is gonna be a superstar. So strong and quick but also has that knack of being in the right place at the right time. Under the right management he could be top 3 in the world for CBs. There seems to be a few names in the hat now and others that could be.
Koulibaly, tah, konate, unai, pau, tomori, skrinniar, etc. I'm looking forward to who pep wants to partner laporte. Ideally I dont want anyone too young because I believe thb and Garcia are the perfect blend to be our CB partnership for years. But we desperately need someone now to cover the next 3 years so we can slowly get these lads established. Also we have younger cbs than them 2 who are looking great as well, we are now developing some of the top talent. Hope it's not going to get wasted.

With our game postponed I chose to watch Bayern-Leipzig instead. Upamecano is the only reason this match is 0-0.

He can play LCB and RCB. 3 or 4 back line it doesn't matter. He's very fast and strong, great with his feet. Seem to be a leader at the back as well at only 21 years old. With his contract expiring summer 2021 we should do everything to get him.

With our game postponed I chose to watch Bayern-Leipzig instead. Upamecano is the only reason this match is 0-0.

He can play LCB and RCB. 3 or 4 back line it doesn't matter. He's very fast and strong, great with his feet. Seem to be a leader at the back as well at only 21 years old. With his contract expiring summer 2021 we should do everything to get him.
Laporte Upamecano would be a great CB pairing, with Stones, Garcia and THB as back up. Wish Angelino got a bit more of a chance, but if he impresses, we could get Upamecano for Angelino + 15 or so mil, which would be great business.

Laporte Upamecano would be a great CB pairing, with Stones, Garcia and THB as back up. Wish Angelino got a bit more of a chance, but if he impresses, we could get Upamecano for Angelino + 15 or so mil, which would be great business.
I read that Upamecano had a £50m release clause, so that would over value Angelino

He had a poor game previous and i thought he started this one badly but he does come across as best fit for Pep`s system

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.