TV Series

Finished the Stranger

Last episode rushed and a bit daft - Adam and Katz are mid-fight when the police burst in, but the cover story somehow means he had time to hide a gun in the wall? How was Tripp's and Corrine's murder explained? Katz did both, but via different methods?

agreed, shame about the ending but still reasonably enjoyable

source.gif

Laters Ray!

That definitely it then Zin ?

Finished the Stranger

Last episode rushed and a bit daft - Adam and Katz are mid-fight when the police burst in, but the cover story somehow means he had time to hide a gun in the wall? How was Tripp's and Corrine's murder explained? Katz did both, but via different methods?

Just started, a few episodes in - interesting story

That definitely it then Zin ?

seems unlikely any of the streaming services will pick it up as they’d alluded that 8 would of been the end anyway..... I wasn’t shocked at the decision, however, it’s a ratings game and it’s been down for the last couple of seasons.

One thing with the show though is it can be revisited, much like the Sopranos it stands up, I’ll just miss the characters!

seems unlikely any of the streaming services will pick it up as they’d alluded that 8 would of been the end anyway..... I wasn’t shocked at the decision, however, it’s a ratings game and it’s been down for the last couple of seasons.

One thing with the show though is it can be revisited, much like the Sopranos it stands up, I’ll just miss the characters!

Yeah the characters were fantastic, really grow on you, which i wasn't really expecting if I'm honest and some brilliant lines, the "there's only two things I'm good at" quote by Micky Donovan probably my favourite ever ;-)

Has Silent Witness outlived it’s sell by date or what? Watched a two parter from the current series - needs putting out of its misery. Cast list of about 7 people. Not sure what universe they operate in.

SW is the most depressing show on TV for me. I'm not against dark plots or tragedy, but jesus christ they're just so fucking miserable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.