COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Dele Alli has apologised for a video posted on his Snapchat account in which the Tottenham and England midfielder appeared to mock an Asian man and joke about the coronavirus outbreak.

Alli, who has been on holiday during his club’s winter break, posted the video of him wearing a face mask in an airport departure lounge on Saturday with the message: “Corona whattt, please listen with volume.” The 23-year-old then zooms the camera towards an unsuspecting man of Asian appearance before panning to a bottle of antiseptic hand wash captioned: “This virus gunna have to be quicker than that to catch me.””
That lad missed his true calling in life, he should have been a stain on his mother's sheets instead of a stain on humanity.

That’s racism, pure and simple. But he’s English so it will be fine according to the FA.
I'll be amazed if he gets away with that.

Bernardo: "I think my mate looks like this cartoon character"
vs.
Alli: "That man's Asian so he must be carrying a deadly virus"

I'll be amazed if he gets away with that.

Bernardo: "I think my mate looks like this cartoon character"
vs.
Alli: "That man's Asian so he must be carrying a deadly virus"

Move along here nothing to see. Watch how the media reports this and what the Fa does about it, I think we can then draw definitive conclusions of where their agendas are.

A high profile footballer making a joke about a virus that has killed approaching 1000 people and specifically tagging an Asian person into the so called joke is disgusting.

There should be action taken against this prick.

How would people have reacted if he had made a similar joke about cancer or HIV.

Classy as every Deli Alli the ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.