West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
CICaLxg.gif

BREAKING NEWS: UAE17D has just passed over my house on it's way into Manchester - from Frankfurt!

Will be a crew rest issue having landed at Frankfurt they wouldn't be able to work for 24 hours

Wonder what happened to the passengers waiting to fly to Dubai yesterday?

I do not minimise the impact of the weather on people's lives and it's unfair for you to say I have done so. I know the weather was severe on Sunday morning but the storm passed the Greater Manchester area at midday. Please see the Met office weather observations for midday onwards.

The weather in the afternoon was 'fair''. What more can I say?

mX2BWIK.png

If you believe that the weather at 16:35 yesterday was fair, then you are even more insane than I had given you credit for.

And the fact you're keeping these screenshots as ammunition despite having the ability to look out of the window at said time, is particularly odd.

If you believe that the weather at 16:35 yesterday was fair, then you are even more insane than I had given you credit for.

And the fact you're keeping these screenshots as ammunition despite having the ability to look out of the window at said time, is particularly odd.

Didn't need a weather forecast yesterday

The fence panels fucking off down the road was forecast enough

Marvin,
Give it a rest
the weather was awful yesterday People’s lives where at risk , sporting and other events cancelled and all your arsed about is 22 over paid blokes kicking a pigs bladder about.
Turn it in Ffs

The screenshot is a record of the Met Office's weather observations for Sunday afternoon. It's pretty conclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.