FA Cup R5 - Sheff Wed (A) - Wed 4 Mar 7:45pm

Ridiculous, so clubs can now allocate how many they want to instead of sticking by the 15% arrangement?

I had it on decent authority 2 weeks ago via @whp.blue that we'd get 4500 tickets and it's not Wednesday taking the piss - police and council decision to restrict numbers in the away end due to trouble in previous games there. Sure, a pedant could complain that they've diddled us out of 1 ticket, seeing as though the allocation is 4499

I had it on decent authority 2 weeks ago via @whp.blue that we'd get 4500 tickets and it's not Wednesday taking the piss - police and council decision to restrict numbers in the away end due to trouble in previous games there. Sure, a pedant could complain that they've diddled us out of 1 ticket, seeing as though the allocation is 4499

Is that trouble from when City played there in the past ot trouble from away fans in general

What pisses me off is the end holds 6000.
The Council and SYP have no Intention of helping SWFC out.

Away fans in general I think

Ok thanks , last time I went didn't see any trouble.
I suppose in a league which has Leeds, millwall , birmingham etc , they are prob wary of large away followings.dontvthink they will be much bother for a night game, I should still get a ticket.

What pisses me off is the end holds 6000.
The Council and SYP have no Intention of helping SWFC out.
Think u will find 4500 is about right ,Hillsboro capacity has been restricted to around 33,000 most of this season , it’s literally failing apart and police have had enough of the bottle neck outside the leppings lane!
30 years to late for some

4500 is what I expected it to be. I think that's what Everton got for Carabao cup. Holds a lot more but SYP won't let us sell them. Capacity restrictions. The council did recently lift the banning order on Wednesday fans entering and exiting our own stand from Lepping's Lane which we've had in place all season. We'd happily sell you more but our hands are tied. Occasionally Wednesday have applied to the police to sell more but it's unfortunately down to them. Welcome to the legacy of 1989. No other team has restrictions on them like us.

Not just me then.

@Alcatraz can you post a link please?
Emirates FA Cup - Ticket Information
Sheffield Wednesday v Manchester City
Wednesday 4th March
Kick off – 7:45pm
The Club has received an allocation of 4,499 tickets priced as follows:
Season Ticket Holders & Members
Adult £25
Over 65 £15
Under 21 £15
Under 17 £5
General Sale
Adult £30
Over 65 £20
Under 21 £20
Under 17 £5

Emirates FA Cup - Ticket Information
Sheffield Wednesday v Manchester City
Wednesday 4th March
Kick off – 7:45pm
The Club has received an allocation of 4,499 tickets priced as follows:
Season Ticket Holders & Members
Adult £25
Over 65 £15
Under 21 £15
Under 17 £5
General Sale
Adult £30
Over 65 £20
Under 21 £20
Under 17 £5
Have you copied these prices from the SWFC website?
Why are there no points/dates criteria included if it is from mancity.com ?
I can't find any info about the game vs SWFC on the OS.
Something is not 100% right with your link.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.