Lee Mason appointed referee for League Cup final

Nothing went wrong when he took charge of our games vs. Port Vale, Sheffield United, Southampton, Preston this season. Or when we played Brighton, Southampton and Leicester last season.

In fact it's been 7 years and 14 games since we had anything other than a good result with him refereeing.
But you have to think of the conspiracy nerds, they will be shaking with rage

Is this Mason’s first ever final? Surprised he’s been given it as I think he’s one of the poorer refs in the league.

It has crossed my mind whether if VAR is going to be to used

It will be used if we score first and it will be chalked off. If Villa score first it won't be used! I hear the rest of the PiGMOL refs are urging Old Mother Riley to shove the PiGMOL pension fund assets on a Villa win now they hear the Bolton Wanderer Whistling Wandering Wanker has the gig!

It will be used if we score first and it will be chalked off. If Villa score first it won't be used! I hear the rest of the PiGMOL refs are urging Old Mother Riley to shove the PiGMOL pension fund assets on a Villa win now they hear the Bolton Wanderer Whistling Wandering Wanker has the gig!

They did take their time when using it with the Port Vale game and with Gabriel Jesus' penalty and Besic's early challenge on Laporte (it seems calculated by Sheffield United) not were not dealt with by Mason.

Last edited:
Sums it up really doesn't it?

The same old bunch of miserable twats would be creating a thread like this no matter who the referee is, because you all think every single one is biased against us.

That's because most refs are poor and some seem to not be very favourable towards us.

Mason in my opinion is one of the worst no matter how many stats are trotted out to say otherwise. We have won games he has reffed in spite of him. I am sure in 2012 he was pulled from our games after the club complained about certain refs. He allows teams to kick us with almost impunity, Cardiff in the cup being a perfect example. As someone has said if we have recovered some form and found our shooting boots again we should beat Villa comfortably whoever the ref is. If we struggle I can guarantee Mason's name will be cursed loud and widely because he will do everything in his power to add to that struggle.

Sums it up really doesn't it?

The same old bunch of miserable twats would be creating a thread like this no matter who the referee is, because you all think every single one is biased against us.
Well Oliver is for sure,the club think so too,the rest i'm not too bothered about really,alti and dean are bent as well,the others are mainly incompetent

Expect to see 90 mins of...

tumblr_lxy466Bjjc1r9zlfvo1_500.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.