Lee Mason appointed referee for League Cup final

I'm sure nobody thinks it will be anything other than a win although it's not played on paper and a ref/var decision can change everything

It can, as can a missed chance, goalkeeping error etc. It is the nature of football.

Refs can make mistakes sadly but it does not mean there all cheating.

Oh and throw in the fact he's reffed Villa 4 times this season. They haven't lost any of them. That's quite a high percentage of positive results for where they are in the league....

Oh and throw in the fact he's reffed Villa 4 times this season. They haven't lost any of them. That's quite a high percentage of positive results for where they are in the league....

But if you look at the details, it's not special at all.

League twice - 2-0 vs Newcastle, and 2-2 vs Burnley. Nothing out of the ordinary there.
League Cup twice - 2-1 vs Wolves, and 5-0 vs Liverpool kindergarten. One notable win.

Really, there's nothing to take exception to. He's reffed Villa the same number of cup games as he has City.

But if you look at the details, it's not special at all.

League twice - 2-0 vs Newcastle, and 2-2 vs Burnley. Nothing out of the ordinary there.
League Cup twice - 2-1 vs Wolves, and 5-0 vs Liverpool kindergarten. One notable win.

Really, there's nothing to take exception to. He's reffed Villa the same number of cup games as he has City.

Fair enough yeh the 2 League Cup games do distort that fact a bit. Just saw that he'd reffed them 4 times without defeat and for some reason my brain jumped to assuming it was just League games!

Yes, I think we should ignore the fact our record is 13 wins 1 draw and 0 defeats and focus on Villas draw with burnley and home wins over Newcastle, Wolves and Liverpools kids

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.