Police aggression towards football fans

I remember when I was that age I’d stand in the kippax but need to get the bus from princess parkway, the reason I tell you is cos I remember a copper sitting on a police horse smashing me in the head for “walking in the wrong direction” as I walked past the north stand. It happened all the time.

Just seen this thread and only read first page. No doubt the police are getting slaughtered in rest of thread.
I'm a copper and shown the footage to colleagues in the office. To a man (woman), everyone thinks that is fucking outrageous behaviour by the officer and he should be getting done for it. There is no way in my eyes that you can justify running after someone and battening them in the head as they are walking away.

I don’t think it’s that bad, maybe I’m wrong. When I was a teenager though we didn’t act up for fear of getting a shoeing. It seems to me these days they don’t fear jail, or suspended sentences usually.
Have you noticed from that vid that the police house the same ****s that you want beaten?

Just seen this thread and only read first page. No doubt the police are getting slaughtered in rest of thread.
I'm a copper and shown the footage to colleagues in the office. To a man (woman), everyone thinks that is fucking outrageous behaviour by the officer and he should be getting done for it. There is no way in my eyes that you can justify running after someone and battening them in the head as they are walking away.
I hope you have reported it with the video to the correct authority then.

Seen far too much of this behaviour over the years, but that can never be justified, even though we don't see what actually transpired before that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.