The Times: Utd and Liverpool vetted new PL CEO candidates

Funny all this starts to happen when the yanks come to town all they care about is the MONEY.

WORSE owners any team would want.

From a D.Telegraph article - Liverpool owners FSG brag about 'transforming fans into customers' on website
liverpool_john_hen_3567330b_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

This absolutely stinks of ‘Blatta/Platini style corruption’.
Picking the CEO of the PL knowing he will always have your back is as bent as it can get. I really hope we get someone with some real balls to stand up and call them all out, with hard evidence etc etc. There needs to be some time done behind bars with big Errol and his shower buddies for this cnuts.
I can identify with your outrage Cornish Blue.

I've been going on about the corruption in the game for years.

However, it's recently dawned on me that any enterprise that involves the amount of money the premier league produces is going to attract its fair share of corruption.

Maybe we're missing a trick here? If the owners of United and Liverpool can muscle in on the action then surely the Sheikh with his "Fu#k You" Billions can get a seat at the table.

I can identify with your outrage Cornish Blue.

I've been going on about the corruption in the game for years.

However, it's recently dawned on me that any enterprise that involves the amount of money the premier league produces is going to attract its fair share of corruption.

Maybe we're missing a trick here? If the owners of United and Liverpool can muscle in on the action then surely the Sheikh with his "Fu#k You" Billions can get a seat at the table.
The Rags and Dippers have always had a seat at the PL Top Table.

Given the value of the City football group and our owner's wealth, what we should do is build a team so fucking good that no amount of cheating VAR or media bullshit can stop us.

I wish we had the bollocks to just go and buy Mbappe, Sancho and Koulibaly this summer and give a huge 'fuck you' to the history boys and their lapdog media apologists.

And any twats who threaten us with ffp we should just take them and the whole corrupt farce to court and question the legality of ffp and the fact we have the right to spend whatever we like as long as we can actually afford it, as should every club. But not clubs that are £400 million in debt perhaps.

We can't get worse treatment from the media. Everyone in football is already investigating the arse out of us, pigmol have it covered on the pitch. Hope we really go for it as a club, we can take legal action on the hacking I assume @Prestwich_Blue? We should be asking very public questions about this, can't complain to the FA though. It makes sense why the FA and the prem weren't interested in the hacking, it was as much of a sham as the Trump trial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.