Musicals

I think I saw Karimloo as the Phantom, brilliant show.
Les Mis, although knowing the storyline helps.

I think I caught a duff performance of Lion King - the first half seemed all out of time.

Saw the Producers when it opened. Great fun, and Nathan Lane is basically King of Musical Theatre.

I really ought to go and see Mormon and Hamilton!

Recently been to see lion king and just booked tickets for phantom of the opera.

I love a good musical.

Can anyone recommend any good musicals that are must see?

Come From Away. In New York but think it's world-wide now. Unusual subject (how a little Canadian town dealt with the hundreds of people they had to look after when planes were forced down on 9/11) but a lovely tale. Charming, funny, touching and good songs.

My Fair Lady from among the classics.

South Park the movie was also excellent

Yes, I saw it live on stage in New York. The animators had their work cut out for them drawing that fast.

But you're right -- it absolutely is a musical. The first half hour is right up there with the funniest things I've ever seen on screen and the rest is pretty good too.

"Then on Sunday
Just to be different
She's a super King Kamehameha
Beee-otch!"

They should play the Benny Hill theme music over the tannoy at the swamp when they are all chasing after the ball..!

That would be one musical I would never tire of watching..!

A musical that you can piss your sides to too..!

What's not to like..!

The Lion King FFS, you actually enjoyed the Lion King. I was forced by Mrs Mist to watch that shite when we went to New York. Apparently there are certain things you have to do, Empire State, see a musical etc but who in the right mind...…… yeh cancel that, silly thing to post, carry on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.