COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
below is a video of what they are eating over their, please dont come back and give me the culture thing, bats are NOT for human consumption and are full of bacteria even cooking cant kill,the WHO should have seen this coming but did not act with advanced planning, when this virus was known the country should have gone into lock down and refused entry subject to quarentine, symptoms or no symptoms,we should have learned from SARS but no we didnt,lets hope this is a warning so we can deal with it properly next time

i feel sick.

below is a video of what they are eating over their, please dont come back and give me the culture thing, bats are NOT for human consumption and are full of bacteria even cooking cant kill,the WHO should have seen this coming but did not act with advanced planning, when this virus was known the country should have gone into lock down and refused entry subject to quarentine, symptoms or no symptoms,we should have learned from SARS but no we didnt,lets hope this is a warning so we can deal with it properly next time

While this is grim as fuck.

there is no evidence that this was happening in Wuhan. the videos were from 2016 and from the South Pacific island of Palau.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...bCEXOpTcFbDMaM01HPGTVKzZ907I5fCM9vKoz6LSLwkn-

Last edited:

Won’t get fooled again, though.

Although I'm sure it's pretty bad in China, I'm certain this is just the same as the Bird Flu outbreak a few years ago as well as the Ebola crisis recently. It's the new virus that's going to wipe out humanity....

Remember the media's job is to make money, so they're most likely using a significant amount of hyperbole to increase interest.

What's them grey things at the end? It did make me laugh that someone thought putting sliced tomatoes on the plate would make it more presentable.

Although I'm sure it's pretty bad in China, I'm certain this is just the same as the Bird Flu outbreak a few years ago as well as the Ebola crisis recently. It's the new virus that's going to wipe out humanity....

Remember the media's job is to make money, so they're most likely using a significant amount of hyperbole to increase interest.

you don't say. They've been predicting snowmageddon every day for the last 3 months. Clickbait.

Im avoiding the media on this, as you say its there job to make money ( it really shouldn't be! ), Im getting data from the source materials.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

and this guy is doing a lot of fact based analysis of the data available.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Campbellteaching

H1N1 back in 2009 had a mortality rate of 0.02%, and killed between 151,700 and 575,400.

This has a mortality rate of about 2/2.5% and seems to be spreading faster, and seems to be more virulent than that pandemic, add into the mix that approximately 18% of the people who get CONVID need serious medical help it wont take much to overwhelm health systems. especially in poorer countries,

Even Japan doesn't even have the facilities to test the 3k people on the cruise ship to see if they are clear to let them off the boat.

Its like some bastard child of the common cold and SARS.

Genuine question as I don't know the answer. Were they welding shut entire apartment blocks, with the inhabitants still inside, during the Bird Flu outbreak?

I ask because for the first time, that video above has made me think we're not being told the full story here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.