Madrid away

What are the ticketless fans going madrid going to do? I'm not sure whether to maybe buy an pricey ticket of stubhub or try a tout on the day.

I’m not sure, my plan was to get a Spaniard to but me and my pal one from one of those small booths they have dotted round the town but apparently they’ve sold out so I’m not sure what to do. Does anyone know if they have touts operating in a particular area?

I’m not sure, my plan was to get a Spaniard to but me and my pal one from one of those small booths they have dotted round the town but apparently they’ve sold out so I’m not sure what to do. Does anyone know if they have touts operating in a particular area?

Yeah thats was my plan aswell, might have to try stubhub or some equally dodgy site.

Is the Madrid end really sold out? I thought they didn't sell out for the semi final 2016 so seems strange if true.

Is the Madrid end really sold out? I thought they didn't sell out for the semi final 2016 so seems strange if true.

The RM website says sold out, yes. Didn't it sell out in 2016? Do you mean City end?

There are some on Viagogo from around 140-50 euro each right now if anyone has the cash. Would anyone expect it cheaper anyway? I used that for our last game and it worked well.
The way I think it works is they have more fans with a right to buy a ticket through season cards and different loyalty things than there are tickets available. So basically, yes its sold out if the demand for the game is there.
The problem is a lot of the people eligible are syndicates, who have a season card in the name of a dead relative for example, but buy their ticket for the big games and then sell it on to make money. That's why tickets turn up online.
Good luck finding one around town. Ive never looked so others may be able to help with that.

The RM website says sold out, yes. Didn't it sell out in 2016? Do you mean City end?

There are some on Viagogo from around 140-50 euro each right now if anyone has the cash. Would anyone expect it cheaper anyway? I used that for our last game and it worked well.
The way I think it works is they have more fans with a right to buy a ticket through season cards and different loyalty things than there are tickets available. So basically, yes its sold out if the demand for the game is there.
The problem is a lot of the people eligible are syndicates, who have a season card in the name of a dead relative for example, but buy their ticket for the big games and then sell it on to make money. That's why tickets turn up online.
Good luck finding one around town. Ive never looked so others may be able to help with that.
Just looked there are non unless ive got it wrong somehow.

Thanks for your reply. I didnt go in 2016 but reading reports on here I understood it didnt sell out and it was quite easy to get a ticket. Lots of people saying that you could get a local to buy you one from one of the kiosks around town. Or pick one up quite cheaply from a tout.

Flights booked ao Ill be there anyway.

Thanks for the post as the last place I want to be is Plaza Mayor, one quick question, what are the museums like round there ?

:-)

What about around the ground before game? Or is that a no go for boozing due to dibble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.