United Away Ticket Criteria

Just got mine - similar to Wembley tickets the website is now showing how many seats are available per block. Which is relatively interesting.

We were given 3,003 and 735 are available now. Means by my maths that we have over 1,000 supporters over 23k, as 1,800 would have gone to ticket points and the other 1,200 are to supporters branches, corp tickets, internal staff/players.

Just got mine - similar to Wembley tickets the website is now showing how many seats are available per block. Which is relatively interesting.

We were given 3,003 and 735 are available now. Means by my maths that we have over 1,000 supporters over 23k, as 1,800 would have gone to ticket points and the other 1,200 are to supporters branches, corp tickets, internal staff/players.

I seem to remember quite recently that we were told:-

20% Supporters Club
15% Corporate / Agencies
5% Club Staff
5% 18 to 25s

Leaving 55% for points, which is 1650 for points at this game.

So if 735 are available now we have sold 915 to date (of the points allocation that is). Of course the 3PM window has just opened so it's all very rough.

I seem to remember quite recently that we were told:-

20% Supporters Club
15% Corporate / Agencies
5% Club Staff
5% 18 to 25s

Leaving 55% for points, which is 1650 for points at this game.

So if 735 are available now we have sold 915 to date (of the points allocation that is). Of course the 3PM window has just opened so it's all very rough.
15% to corporates / agencies is a proper disgrace

Bit deceiving that seats remainIng bit I took two pictures 5 mins apart E231 had 259 5 mins after same block showed 331

Bit deceiving that seats remainIng bit I took two pictures 5 mins apart E231 had 259 5 mins after same block showed 331

That will mean people have not completed the transaction. It keeps tickets in your basket for 20 mins regardless of you clearing the basket or deciding not to check out. They don’t re appear again for sale till the 20 mins have passed

Last edited:
72 people put tickets in their basket and didn't buy them?? I doubt it.

I noticed it trying to arrange tickets for us all together for Wembley the other day. I cleared the basket a few times and went back to the same block (people in the group couldn't agree where to sit) and noticed they were greyed out. The exact same seats then became available to buy again 20 mins later.

Might not be 72 people but if they have been seat swapping if will hold all those selected seats for 20 mins regardless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.