fast fashion V quality items

I'd rather dig out an old item of clothing out of my wardrobe than be seen in any cheap shite from primark, boohoo etc.

Luckily I've remained the same weight I was 10 years ago so an old Fred Perry or pair of Levis for example still look decent.

I'd rather dig out an old item of clothing out of my wardrobe than be seen in any cheap shite from primark, boohoo etc.

Luckily I've remained the same weight I was 10 years ago so an old Fred Perry or pair of Levis for example still look decent.
Will always look decent.

This look has never gone out of fashion even with different subcultures and decades passing by

Stopped wearing Levi’s many years ago. Every time I washed them they migrated further up my leg.
Are you sure you weren’t accidentally wearing a very irritated and concussed (but clean) bloke named Levi?

Will always look decent.

This look has never gone out of fashion even with different subcultures and decades passing by

I feel the same. Wardrobe is full of Fred Perry polo's,. Got a few lacoste ones and a few shirts/jackets. Couple those with a pair of levi 512 slim fit and a pair of clarks wallabees and thats about it for me.

I have however started buying a bit from Reiss. They do some nice stuff that doesn't have a logo on. Can be a bit pricy though. Got a decent button up jacket in the sale for £70, was reduced from £175.

I think you get what you pay for. Most of what I buy I still wear 4,5,6 years later so when you break it down, it's actually really cheap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.