Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made me uneasy on the ball at times, far too casual, making the wrong choices. Could have cost us the game at one point in the second half, had they been more on it.

Chris Wilder on @kylewalker2: “Kyle’s a Sheffield boy. I tried to tap him up when we played City but he said he’s got a another couple of years there. I think the world of him. I’m sure we’ll be able to find a role for him when he decides to leave Manchester..."

“He’s a top player and already said he wants to finish back at Sheffield United. Don’t count against it. He’s got my number and he knows he can phone me anytime. He’s a top performer in the best league in the world. He’s welcome back here anytime.”

I wonder if he knows tapping up is against the rules

Think Walker has deteriorated every season he has been at City. Playing him at right wing-back tonight meant he had the opportunity to make forward passes and attacking runs against a home team who defended with at least 8 or 9 back for most of the game.
He has either lost confidence or just nearly always plays the safe option. I can understand it in a back 4, but tonight the wing-backs could have been far more adventurous. Zinchenko was also very cautious.
If Wilder really wants him, sell him, as I cannot see Kyle getting to the level he was at when we signed him and he was also an England international then.

Think Walker has deteriorated every season he has been at City. Playing him at right wing-back tonight meant he had the opportunity to make forward passes and attacking runs against a home team who defended with at least 8 or 9 back for most of the game.
He has either lost confidence or just nearly always plays the safe option. I can understand it in a back 4, but tonight the wing-backs could have been far more adventurous. Zinchenko was also very cautious.
If Wilder really wants him, sell him, as I cannot see Kyle getting to the level he was at when we signed him and he was also an England international then.
Pep changed his play by making him more defensive when the left baclk bombs on,that seemed to have stuck.Tonite pep went heavy on defence because he is trying to stop os conceding stupid goals,we might see him back to how he was next season when everyone is fit and pep has more than a plan a,we won't get rid of him and john and i think john goes first

A consistent performer. He's knocked up a fit model according to today's papers.

love one of the quote from the lady hahhahahaha

"It was the hardest thing to hear, as a woman, being told you cannot fall pregnant in a way nature has intended. It really was hard to swallow."

Fuck me, if all our defence had played as well as him this season we'd be a fair bit closer to the cult....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.