League Cup final tickets

Blocks 520 to 527 were taken off the planner today not sold. The middle tier aren't city's to Sell, they are club wembley seats.
why do they do this ? take blocks off ? i just bought 3 more today for my dad and nephews , the block me and my lad are in is 521 ,today the closest block to get my family near to me was 519 grrrr so we'll be split up by 2 blocks

iv noticed today when i got in that about 5 or 6 blocks in level 5 have sold out or like you say been " greyed " out,the same as been the same for the middle tier expensive seats,most of that as been greyed out all week,doubt its been sold out ,maybe given to villa ? my latest count of whats on the website

level 5 2728
middle tier 1531
level 1 3208

7467 left

No way will they have been given to Villa as City fans have already bought tickets in those blocks.

Just got mine and my dads, have they dropped the points limit early? Worth a go right now if your waiting for points to drop! All blocks open too.

11104 left including those blocks greyed out. Already sold 2300 tickets in those greyed out blocks. I expect they will be released slowly as other blocks sell out. Last blocks to sell will be 523 & 524 It’s a final we should sell out. Every other final has ! Mind you last final(s) I have been down with 12 others now only 3 this time. How times have changed. Too complacent or bored or skint?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.