League Cup final tickets

11104 left including those blocks greyed out. Already sold 2300 tickets in those greyed out blocks. I expect they will be released slowly as other blocks sell out. Last blocks to sell will be 523 & 524 It’s a final we should sell out. Every other final has ! Mind you last final(s) I have been down with 12 others now only 3 this time. How times have changed. Too complacent or bored or skint?

Once a final doesn’t sell out it’s a steady decline from there. Maybe the law of diminishing returns really is setting in. I find it strange that so many ST holders don’t want to go to Finals. I hope that the slack is taken up by the fans who don’t get the chance to go to these games.

Can’t really believe we are having a debate about ‘will we sell out’........maybe the taunts about our fan base do really have some substance !

Remember the pitch scenes when We beat Wigan in the play off semi.....and the excitement about a Wembley trip.

Thank god for the so called ‘day trippers’ !

Still two and a half weeks before we actually kick a ball at Wembley. Plenty of time for people to sort themselves. You’ll also have ST holders waiting for members to qualify and so on so they can buy together etc. With well over 20k sold in a week can’t see a problem or a situation where it wouldn’t sell out

Still two and a half weeks before we actually kick a ball at Wembley. Plenty of time for people to sort themselves. You’ll also have ST holders waiting for members to qualify and so on so they can buy together etc. With well over 20k sold in a week can’t see a problem or a situation where it wouldn’t sell out
I will be joining the queue at 15:00 on Thursday to try to get a ticket for my son. He has few points although he does attend virtually all the midweek home matches using my wife’s season card and scheme memberships.

A lot of the season ticket holders appear to be suffering from Wembley fatigue. They are probably the same ones who have been missing FA Cup and EFL Cup home matches all season (not to mention CL matches). There absence will open the way to Wembley for some of those who have been taking their places at the above matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.