Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we dont battle for players?? If the player benefits us we should give our best offer and try and sell ourselves surely?
I dont think we do, can't think of any players we have bought recently that were reported to be elsewhere before we came in with a better offer.

We identify our targets, negotiate and buy them. We don't get into bidding wars from what I can see.

Sky just said without a hint of irony that City wouldn’t spend £100m plus on a player they sold for £8m 3 years ago ! Funny I thought another team in the Prem did precisely that. Not that I’m advocating we should.

I dont think we do, can't think of any players we have bought recently that were reported to be elsewhere before we came in with a better offer.

We identify our targets, negotiate and buy them. We don't get into bidding wars from what I can see.
Shame, he's already incredible at 19. Imagine him in 5 years.

Our long term buying policy is dictated by just how long Pep is staying isn't it? Pep may like Sancho but the incoming manager (If that's known) may not. Every season there is a new wonderkid and I just hope the City recruitment team don't jump the gun and buy someone because everyone else is reportedly interested in the media.

Our long term buying policy is dictated by just how long Pep is staying isn't it? Pep may like Sancho but the incoming manager (If that's known) may not. Every season there is a new wonderkid and I just hope the City recruitment team don't jump the gun and buy someone because everyone else is reportedly interested in the media.

We should be interested because of his skill and for how he could improve the team, regardless of who else is interested or not.

After the disappointing league campaign this season it would be pretty shit if we didn't buy a couple of real top class stars that would straight away improve the first team. It's obvious we need to or we wouldn't be so far behind the scouse twats.

We should be interested because of his skill and for how he could improve the team, regardless of who else is interested or not.

After the disappointing league campaign this season it would be pretty shit if we didn't buy a couple of real top class stars that would straight away improve the first team. It's obvious we need to or we wouldn't be so far behind the scouse twats.

It's the rags who have shown an interest in everything that's de rigueur the last few seasons and it has gotten them nowhere, we should quietly go about our business buying players like Bernardo without jumping on the bandwagon. There are so many young players touted about as being of note now it's hard to tell who the real deal is, the last thing we want to do is buy young prospects on high wages and long transfers when Phil doesn't even get the nod in the team.

What possible reason could we have for not being interested?

Especially if Sané leaves.

Are we going to fuck about with smalltime signings and let other teams catch us up and the scousers stroll to the title again next season. I thought we had ambitions to win the title and CL!
Maybe we don't think his attitude is the right fit for City, maybe we don't think his style of play or attributes within his play are the right fit for City, maybe we have other options we'd prefer to pursue.

Who knows but it certainly doesn't justify your bullshit flapping post, our trophy count over the last few years is a bit of an indication to your bullshit.

Maybe we are just playing the waiting game
We get a 20% discount on other teams or a 20% sell on fee if he goes elsewhere
We are notified of any bids
So I imagine we wait to see where it leads and then decide if we do anything
Or we wait till united bid 100m
We then go 120m
They get him for 130m and we get £26m
Then give it to Leroy and his agents!!

Maybe we don't think his attitude is the right fit for City, maybe we don't think his style of play or attributes within his play are the right fit for City, maybe we have other options we'd prefer to pursue.

Who knows but it certainly doesn't justify your bullshit flapping post, our trophy count over the last few years is a bit of an indication to your bullshit.

I don't think it's bullshit at all. We won the trophies we have won from signing very good players, but unfortunately most of our very best past signings are now ageing (Kun), about to leave (Silva), gone (Komps, Zab) or long gone (Yaya, Tevez). We have to find replacements of a similar standard. We shouldn't be content with the kind of players that will only see us battling Leicester and Spurs for top 4 places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.