League Cup final tickets

nowt as strange as folk
a bloke i work with,season ticket holder,never ever goes to night games ,even though he has paid for it,never goes to any cup games or champs league cos " he has to pay extra " and he feels it should come free via his season ticket,never been to an away game or final,he is 58 and been going for years

I guess he just likes the home weekend games. Night games I can sympathise with if you have to catch public transport as it's horrible due to limited buses after 6pm. Personally I didn't go through all the pain of our dark years to miss the good times now. Sure it's not as much of a laugh as when I was younger and went with a group of mates, then it was a piss up and laugh as well as the game, now I go alone, but I still wouldn't miss it.

Will these become available to season ticket holders that want to purchase an additional ticket for someone who isn't a registred member, or cityzen or whatever?

I doubt they will ever go on sale to people without a purchase history. However, they will probably go on open sale for purchase history fans. The way to sort your purchase is to get friends with purchase history who aren't going to attach to your own online account and you can buy through them, easy process with a modicum of work. Hope that helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.