UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive bern(stein) over this a few times. Tariq Panja is the NYTT journalist breaking these "stories". Panja started his journalist career at the Manchester Evening News, where he developed David Gill as a source I believe. Leaks are coming from a senior figure at UEFA and Leterme is quite insistent that they aren't coming from him or any other member of the CFCB. David Gill is not part of the CFCB so Leterme is technically correct that, if Gill is the one providing Panjs with information, the leaks aren't coming from that source.

Inadvertently therefore, by telling the truth, Leterme has made it quite clear who the potential source is.
Amended !! ;)

I'm sat here reading this thread since the latest broke last night and do you know whats so fucking sad about it all?

I honestly no longer care or give a fuck.

Ban, no charges, us suing them and getting compensation......i honestly dont give a fuck any longer.

Oh no, we should all give a fuck mate and now want our pound of flesh.

Up until now, our rivals have tried to delegitimise our achievements. UEFA being successful only makes it a matter of public record and then the Premier League will become emboldened for their own take down.

Well someone from within CFCB is talking to Gill or whoever it is leaking so im afraid the leaks do come from them.
It's all about words. If a lawyer questioned the IC members under oath all would say that they hadn't briefed the press. If asked whether they'd spoken to anyone else inside or outside UEFA about the specific case, they'd probably shrug and say they spoke to many people as part of the investigation and that they couldn't possibly know if any had briefed the media.

Oh no, we should all give a fuck mate and now want our pound of flesh.

Up until now, our rivals have tried to delegitimise our achievements. UEFA being successful only makes it a matter of public record and then the Premier League will become emboldened for their own take down.

I am very fast losing faith in those at the top going for the throats of our enemies.

NDA over the Liverpool hacking scandal and accepting a miserly £1M to hush it all up? WTF?

Trouble with cartels is once you're a part of it and eating and drinking at the top table, you forget to give a fuck and i honestly think we are now a part and parcel of it all.

Khaldoon and co need to prove a lot of us wrong here and come out swinging yet i wont hold my breath.

Don't know where else to post this but interesting...…..
PSG have pushed Man City off financial top spot in new power game analysis

Bayern Munich are third with an FFI score of 3.888 in a top 10 which is dominated by Premier League teams with Tottenham fourth (3.441), Arsenal sixth (3.150), Chelsea seventh (2.893) and Liverpool eighth (2.616).

Real Madrid (fifth – 3.336), Juventus (ninth – 2.195) and Borussia Dortmund (10th – 2.154) make up the rest of the top 10.

One Premier League club conspicuous by their absence in the top 10 are Manchester United.

Despite having dominated English football for two decades, United rank 16th in the report – a fall of eight places from last year – with an FFI score of 1.743.

The club continue to successfully leverage their global brand to generate significant revenues – they ranked third behind the two Spanish giants in Deloitte’s recent revenue based report – but this tells only part of the story.

Over 12 months the Red Devils have experienced a depreciation in squad value, tangible assets and cash levels plus an increase in debt. The club have lost ground on both of their biggest regional rivals and it is interesting to note that Liverpool have now overtaken United in the report, as well as in the league.

Nothing wrong with a bit of shithousery when engaging with these whoppers Peter, and McGeehan deserves pretty much every bit of shithousery that comes his way. In fact, I'd say he deserves it more than ****s like Castles, MacKenna, and Nick Harris due to the fact that he hides behind such a noble cause as human rights.

Going back a while, maybe a couple of years, I used to be prepared to cut McGeehan some slack because I thought he came at issues from a different standpoint and might have some legitimate concerns. Obviously, I no longer think this and agree that he's possibly the most obnoxious of the lot for his dissembling occupation of the moral high ground coupled with absences of intellectual integrity such as we saw today.

As for that Scouser thinking that McGeehan knows anything about UEFA. Jesus wept!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.