UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without knowing the inner workings of UEFA it's difficult to say. Gill is UEFA Treasurer so may routinely have access to this sort of information or may have got it from someone involved in the investigation.

At the end of the day, Leterme isn't claiming that the leaks aren't coming from UEFA but only that they're not coming from the CFCB. As I've said, it's a careful choice of words.

But their own procedures dictate that the ongoing investigation will be confined to the CFCB and that includes UEFA, so the fact its probably Gill running to his bum chum at the NYT doesn't explain the initial leak from the CFCB to the wider UEFA community

Sorry if I've missed this or am a bit thick, but can somebody put me right on these questions :
1. Have the auditors appointed to look into our case delivered a written report to UEFA.?
2. Have City recieved a copy of this report?
3. Have UEFA told City exactly what they are charged with?

Who the fuck is Nicholas Mcgeehan anyway?

Is he another one of these bitter little twats who follow the rags or the mickeys or one of the London clubs and is a tad jealous?

Or is he just another two bob gobshite who thinks he knows the middle East like the back of his hand?

Looks like a bit of twat going by his profile pic.
Gobshite.

Prestwich_Blue, what your exactly saying is that, Leterme is being very economical with the truth, and is leaving it upto the press to put his words into any meaning that they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.