Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I've always though the easiest solution would be to move the away fans just around the corner to the east stand. They could come in where they do in the coaches and be directed around he corner. That would leave us free to do whatever we thought was best for the two ends. I 've never thought there is any need for our singing section to be located next to away fans , don't beleive it makes much difference to the atmosphere.

suppose having fans interact with each other generates the chants if they are along side one another

suppose having fans interact with each other generates the chants if they are along side one another
Thats the theory, but home fans can still hear away fans without being next to them. Plus the interaction from across the ground rather than shouting at the next block may even be an improvement. I wouldn't know but are there grounds where away fans aren’t next to the home fans singers, if there are ,are their atmospheres worse than ours ?

I’d put the family stand in the South Stand - part of the upper tier. Move the away fans to the south stand lower and then create a home standing end in a revised North Stand.

I’d put the family stand in the South Stand - part of the upper tier. Move the away fans to the south stand lower and then create a home standing end in a revised North Stand.
They won't put away fans in the south stand. If we want the north stand to be in the home end then moving the away fans around the corner to the East stand would be the only option.

They won't put away fans in the south stand. If we want the north stand to be in the home end then moving the away fans around the corner to the East stand would be the only option.

They already are in the South Stand?

People keep posting that the family stand/section needs to move here or there due to X or Y scenarios

Is there a scenario where there's no need for a family section, is it a ground regulation/PL requirement?

Wasnt there originally a financial incentive to relocate kids originally seated elsewhere to a Family stand.

Im not saying there shouldnt be a family section but is it actually a prerequisite in clubs decision process,

due to either health and safety or other criteria?

They already are in the South Stand?
Yes course they are, the moving to the north stand confused me. So yes could do what you said but not sure I’d want all the away fans behind the goal.prefer them spread over 3 tiers.

People keep posting that the family stand/section needs to move here or there due to X or Y scenarios

Is there a scenario where there's no need for a family section, is it a ground regulation/PL requirement?

Wasnt there originally a financial incentive to relocate kids originally seated elsewhere to a Family stand.

Im not saying there shouldnt be a family section but is it actually a prerequisite in clubs decision process,

due to either health and safety or other criteria?
Pretty sure Gary Cook commented a few years ago that our season tickets holders average age was significantly the highest in the premier league and we needed to get more kids supporting the club; fucking off the family stand will not help. I think it’s nice to see how many kids in Manchester wear City rather than scum shirts, takes me back to when I was a kid

The away fans will not be moving the police and licensing authority want them where they are for security and access to coaches. The club have no intention on moving them, this has already been discussed at fans forums when they were gathering opinion on the south stand expansion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.