League Cup final tickets

Every year now we have the same old excuses about why people can’t be arsed going to Wembley , and in a nutshell that’s what it basically is , I get the novelty has wore off for some people but it really is becoming embarrassing , if your a top team you expect to be in finals , why don’t people plan ahead if they can’t afford it , some can’t but lots just use it as an excuse Cos they can’t be arsed , it gets worse every year and when the cup finals don’t come around as often they be the first to moan , people bring up how many games in a month or what ever but we don’t have a game for nearly 3 weeks before this final , if people wanted to get there they would !!! No wonder other fans take the piss out of us and people who say they don’t care SHOULD care , been going city home and away since Maine road days and remember queuing at 3am outside ground for my first wembley visit , the fan base is there because took bout 50,000 to that game , basically the novelty has wore off now for some people and some use the excuse about cost because they can’t be arsed !!! Every year we have the same thing about how much it costs!! It’s a hobby like any other the costs aren’t going to change for us or any other team !!! Come on and support the team that’s what it’s all about !!!!

March last year you were suggesting people swerve the League Cup Final to attend the FA Cup, now your slagging people off for taking your advice! You have made 6 posts, 3 of which is slagging off our support!:-
thepipe79 said
"I’m not embarrassed I said it’s embarassing which it is , it’s the semi final of the fa cup !!! If people want to pick and choose why not swerve the league cup final ? What kind of message does it send to the players running out to a half empty end ?? So is everyone going to miss the final cos of the pricing or kick off time ?? No cos they WANT to be there for the glory , my point is everyone knows these fixture are coming up so why not plan ahead it’s the same every year !! My point is we’ve got the fans because we’ve sold out every Wembley trip to date but too many just simply can not be arsed , can not wait for the thread on here people moaning about not getting a ticket for the final if we get there !!

i get it’s expensive and some can’t afford it, but with a fan base and a club the size of ours not selling out a Cup final at Wembley would quite frankly be an embarrassment for the club.

There seems to be too many for whom either the novelty has worn off or they just can’t be arsed - quite simply, I don’t get it. I started going in 1977 and didn’t see us win a bloody carrot until 2011. I treasure every one of these days out at Wembley and one day when it’s all gone and it’s someone else’s turn in the limelight, we’ll hark back on these days and won’t believe how lucky we are to watch this team. Get behind them - they’ve done their bit getting there again, giving us another showpiece game to enjoy.

Agree on this. Much of the reason is down to apathy whatever people say.

What sad pathetic little lives some people must lead if they are embarrassed about how ticket sales are going to watch to a football match.
i couldn't give a toss if we sell out or there is just me and my lad there
im just so perplexed with how our support as become so apathetic
its everything,year on year getting worse,match day experience etc
its a final,a minor final albeit ,but still a final and another potential trophy

i get it’s expensive and some can’t afford it, but with a fan base and a club the size of ours not selling out a Cup final at Wembley would quite frankly be an embarrassment for the club.

There seems to be too many for whom either the novelty has worn off or they just can’t be arsed - quite simply, I don’t get it. I started going in 1977 and didn’t see us win a bloody carrot until 2011. I treasure every one of these days out at Wembley and one day when it’s all gone and it’s someone else’s turn in the limelight, we’ll hark back on these days and won’t believe how lucky we are to watch this team. Get behind them - they’ve done their bit getting there again, giving us another showpiece game to enjoy.
We’ve sold out every cup final as far as I’m aware so can we wait until we don’t sell out until we start all the hand wringing please. Talk of being embarrassed is a bit over the top. Bearing in mind some of the kick off times we’ve had to endure and consequent travel problems added to the sheer amount of games we’ve played there I think we as a fan base deserve a massive pat on the back

Ages on hold today to find out all needed to be Cityzens to have tickets, an extra £35 x 3. :( hoping for general sale now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.