Talksport

It is the context of that "accidental" slip that was interesting. The Oscar winning director Bong Joon-ho naming KDB as his dream dinner guest. Unusual choice I'd have thought but it shows the reach our success is gaining.

Does make you wonder if it was a genuine slip of the tongue, or he just couldn't resist mentioning them out of spite.

Does make you wonder if it was a genuine slip of the tongue, or he just couldn't resist mentioning them out of spite.

In my opinion, it's quite deliberate. I, genuinely, wouldn't be surprised if payments are made, either to the station or the presenter, for every time they namecheck United.

In my opinion, it's quite deliberate. I, genuinely, wouldn't be surprised if payments are made, either to the station or the presenter, for every time they namecheck United.

It wouldn’t surprise me.

If it was true Darren Gough must be approaching billionaire status, manches yernited...

Radio 5 is almost as bad. The woman who was reading the news was quoting the top of the women's league and she was reading off the top of table and guess who she named as leading the way? No prizes for naming the rags without mentioning City. A minute or so later she sheepishly corrected her mistake but the way she said it suggested she had been given a flea in her ear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.