League Cup final tickets

March last year you were suggesting people swerve the League Cup Final to attend the FA Cup, now your slagging people off for taking your advice! You have made 6 posts, 3 of which is slagging off our support!:-
thepipe79 said
"I’m not embarrassed I said it’s embarassing which it is , it’s the semi final of the fa cup !!! If people want to pick and choose why not swerve the league cup final ? What kind of message does it send to the players running out to a half empty end ?? So is everyone going to miss the final cos of the pricing or kick off time ?? No cos they WANT to be there for the glory , my point is everyone knows these fixture are coming up so why not plan ahead it’s the same every year !! My point is we’ve got the fans because we’ve sold out every Wembley trip to date but too many just simply can not be arsed , can not wait for the thread on here people moaning about not getting a ticket for the final if we get there !!
That’s my opinion , and I stand by it , I don’t post on here much but same old excuses every year . The fan base is there . But some people just can’t be bothered . What is the point in having a team like this getting to finals every year if people can’t make the effort . This is only my opinion just like you have yours . I guess every fan is different .

Do we think this is going to general sale? I’m holding off on buying mine so I can (hopefully) purchase one for my girlfriend next to me.

Just a query. I usually drive to Wembley mainly because Im autistic and like being in control. Really don’t want to this time but was thinking of driving to a London station then getting train to ground. Any top tips of which is best to go to? Thanks to anyone who can be arsed to help ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.