League Cup final tickets

Just a query. I usually drive to Wembley mainly because Im autistic and like being in control. Really don’t want to this time but was thinking of driving to a London station then getting train to ground. Any top tips of which is best to go to? Thanks to anyone who can be arsed to help ;)
Sent you a pm

Just a query. I usually drive to Wembley mainly because Im autistic and like being in control. Really don’t want to this time but was thinking of driving to a London station then getting train to ground. Any top tips of which is best to go to? Thanks to anyone who can be arsed to help ;)

Go to Uxbridge mate or Harrow on the hill it takes about 25 mins on tube to Wembley and your right near the motorway so won’t be stuck in traffic when your going home.

I’ve driven to Watford and done it from there. Big car park at the Station.

Also M40 and then parked at Bicester station. Direct to Wembley Stadium station from there. May be a Villa route that though as the train runs through Birmingham I think.

Ive also driven to Apsley near Hemel Hemstead and gone from there. Need to change at Harrow and Wealdstone though I think.
Very good of you thanks

Just to clarify updated sales details as it's not that easy to find on the website:
General sale* supporters – Friday 14th February at 11am

Seasoncard holders can purchase an additional two tickets (three tickets in total) – Friday 14th February at 11am

*Supporters must have previously attended a fixture at the Etihad Stadium to purchase tickets for this fixture.

Hillingdon tube station is decent. Plenty of parking spaces and next to the motorway.

Wont work for this game I’m afraid - Metropolitan Line is closed from Uxbridge to Harrow on the Hill.

Hillingdon is my usual stop but having to change this time.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but why don't you post more on here? You've been a member for just over 10 years; it's been a momentous decade in the club's history. Playing football we could only previously dream about, and watching some of the finest players we're ever likely to see in the sky blue shirt. Yet you've only made 8 posts in those 10 years. And 7 of those have been critical of fans not going to the semi against Brighton last season and this Villa final. Entirely your choice, of course. People are free to post on whatever subject they choose. Or, as in your case, not to post. I just find it odd, but hey ho.
Mate , I’m not a rag if that’s what your implying , why is no one allowed to criticise our on fans , when we was in the lower leagues when i started going home and away we was well known for the numbers we take everywhere , it just proper annoys me now there’s a whole generation who think we’ve got no fans or plastic this plastic that and what can you say when people aren’t bothered to turn up . I’m not a rag if that’s what your implying , sat in the north stand Maine when we was shite and I sit in the south stand now , just feels like our fan base is getting to blasé about cup finals etc that’s why I felt need to comment ....... just out of interest are you going to the final mate .

Mate , I’m not a rag if that’s what your implying , why is no one allowed to criticise our on fans , when we was in the lower leagues when i started going home and away we was well known for the numbers we take everywhere , it just proper annoys me now there’s a whole generation who think we’ve got no fans or plastic this plastic that and what can you say when people aren’t bothered to turn up . I’m not a rag if that’s what your implying , sat in the north stand Maine when we was shite and I sit in the south stand now , just feels like our fan base is getting to blasé about cup finals etc that’s why I felt need to comment ....... just out of interest are you going to the final mate .
Yes Jim is going, he's in block 526

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.