League Cup final tickets

Just a query. I usually drive to Wembley mainly because Im autistic and like being in control. Really don’t want to this time but was thinking of driving to a London station then getting train to ground. Any top tips of which is best to go to? Thanks to anyone who can be arsed to help ;)
Uxbridge is a good place to park mate, I stayed there and the tube station over the road from travelodge is on the wembley line takes about 15/20 mins

Mate , I’m not a rag if that’s what your implying , why is no one allowed to criticise our on fans , when we was in the lower leagues when i started going home and away we was well known for the numbers we take everywhere , it just proper annoys me now there’s a whole generation who think we’ve got no fans or plastic this plastic that and what can you say when people aren’t bothered to turn up . I’m not a rag if that’s what your implying , sat in the north stand Maine when we was shite and I sit in the south stand now , just feels like our fan base is getting to blasé about cup finals etc that’s why I felt need to comment ....... just out of interest are you going to the final mate .

The answer to that question is on page 38 post 374 :)

Well what the fuck are people moaning about then?

I didn't realise that’s what we’d sold. Going off the posts on this thread I was thinking half that!

We’ll EASILY sell out in the next week if there are only 8,000 more to sell. Especially after payday tomorrow.

Last year they opened up more tickets to us in the last week before the game after we’d already sold out.

I agree that it will sell out out too, Steve.

I think some other Blues are a bit obsessed that the away end needs to be full of season card holders, when there are loads of Blues who go to most games and don’t even have a match day membership.
I know shit loads of lads who don’t have seasoncards who go to between 2-7 games a season. All Blues as big as me but just can’t the time or money to go to more games. I know lads who are big blues but never go to games anymore and only go to Wembley.

General Sale is full of lads like this.

Also for Wembley, groups of mates are all on different points or some have points and others have no points at all... so a lot of lads wait until everyone in their group can get a ticket and then all get them at once so they can stand together.

Mate , I’m not a rag if that’s what your implying , why is no one allowed to criticise our on fans , when we was in the lower leagues when i started going home and away we was well known for the numbers we take everywhere , it just proper annoys me now there’s a whole generation who think we’ve got no fans or plastic this plastic that and what can you say when people aren’t bothered to turn up . I’m not a rag if that’s what your implying , sat in the north stand Maine when we was shite and I sit in the south stand now , just feels like our fan base is getting to blasé about cup finals etc that’s why I felt need to comment ....... just out of interest are you going to the final mate .
I wasn't implying anything. And if you can show me where I said our fans can't be criticised, please do. And yes; I'm travelling over for the game. Won't be a cheap weekend, when flights, hotel and match ticket are taken into account. But we went donkey's years dreaming of seeing City in a cup final at Wembley, so I feel like I want to be there, to enjoy seeing us at the home of football. My 4th final in 10 years, and my 5th overall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.