League Cup final tickets

I agree that it will sell out out too, Steve.

I think some other Blues are a bit obsessed that the away end needs to be full of season card holders, when there are loads of Blues who go to most games and don’t even have a match day membership.

doing Leicester, Real Madrid , Wembley, Sheffield Wednesday ,and the rags all away in 18 days with travel beer tickets and accommodation in Madrid is going to be some serious dough.

Yes Jim is going, he's in block 526
506. Front row. Looks like a decent view...

20200213-211239.jpg

doing Leicester, Real Madrid , Wembley, Sheffield Wednesday ,and the rags all away in 18 days with travel beer tickets and accommodation in Madrid is going to be some serious dough.

If you pay for 2 or more tickets then something gives. This time SW.

I agree that it will sell out out too, Steve.

I think some other Blues are a bit obsessed that the away end needs to be full of season card holders, when there are loads of Blues who go to most games and don’t even have a match day membership.
I’m buying six extra tomorrow, and a friend asked could she use a card as she wants to buy four extra.
Hopefully they will fly off the shelves, but only after I’ve got mine.

Just to clarify updated sales details as it's not that easy to find on the website:

Ok so now Im confused.

1. Can season ticket holders buy 2 extra tickets tomorrow?

Or

2. Season ticket holders can buy 2 extra tickets as long as these extra tickets are for people with previous purchase history. So in affect people on your friends and family list?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.