Barcelona emergency signing

journolud

They’ve apparently been given permission to sign someone outside the transfer window as they have injury problems. A precedent that I’m sure won’t be followed for less illustrious clubs

Surely unless it's a keeper there's no reason for this....wonder if the rags will piggyback onto this once this igloo guy is seen to be shite after a couple of games.

Think they can only sign someone currently playing in La Liga. Stupid rule though and makes a mockery of the whole game. Goalkeepers I understand but not an outfield player.

They’ve apparently been given permission to sign someone outside the transfer window as they have injury problems. A precedent that I’m sure won’t be followed for less illustrious clubs

Applies to any club in the Primera Liga, it's written into the regulations, article 124 to allow for transfers outside the market windows in the case of injury or illness exceeding 5 months. Only La Liga have this exceptional rule in Europe which also means if granted, would not be eligible for CL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.