Rio and Kate- becoming a step family

That’s his choice.
He has lived most of his life under media scrutiny.

We don’t know him.
I always thought he was a **** before I even knew he had a wife. Just because she has tragically died doesn't magically make him not a ****. Obviously him being a **** doesn't detract from what he and the kids are going through though. Good luck to them - even that ****.

I always thought he was a **** before I even knew he had a wife. Just because she has tragically died doesn't magically make him not a ****. Obviously him being a **** doesn't detract from what he and the kids are going through though. Good luck to them - even that ****.
So what we can take from your post is

He’s a cu nt

He's done what a shit load of other blokes do, cheat and shag about on their other halfs.

There's nothing to suggest he was fuckin about when she had cancer and dying, as that would take him to the next level of being a truly detestable bastard.

He's still a **** though.
There was an injunction quite late i read so he might have been,i think that group of him,rooney,terry and cole having each backs and covering for each other and get women in when they were on england duty was foul,why wasn't that stopped by england and club staff,mens club

There was an injunction quite late i read so he might have been,i think that group of him,rooney,terry and cole having each backs and covering for each other and get women in when they were on england duty was foul,why wasn't that stopped by england and club staff,mens club

You can shag your brothers wife for 7 years, push her to get an abortion, then follow all that up by getting the Wales job and be seen as an all round good guy by most people so Rio is a few rungs down the list of arrogant rich knob head footballers.

You can shag your brothers wife for 7 years, push her to get an abortion, then follow all that up by getting the Wales job and be seen as an all round good guy by most people so Rio is a few rungs down the list of arrogant rich knob head footballers.
He's a rag,special dispensation innit

just the usual who get off abusing anyone remotely famous.

You may have forgotten you are on a City site and that he played for the Rags. What you may not know is that this piece of shit went on BT Champs league programmes and openly stated his hatred for us and supported the other teams we were playing against so lets ignore that he is a drug cheat who climbed out of a toilet window to escape the drug testers, lets ignore that he shagged women but claimed intrusion on family life as a means of covering it up. Lets stick to the fact that the scummy Rag wanted us to lose. Can you imagine Tony Adams going on BT and stating he hoped West Ham lost a European match ? and hell imagine if a ex City player had ever dared suggest he wanted a foreign team to beat the world famous Rag bastards, it would have got more media coverage than Brexit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.