League Cup final tickets

Ok so now Im confused.

1. Can season ticket holders buy 2 extra tickets tomorrow?

Or

2. Season ticket holders can buy 2 extra tickets as long as these extra tickets are for people with previous purchase history. So in affect people on your friends and family list?
I take that to mean every seasoncard holder can order an extra 2 - even if they have no friends and family. The previous purchase history bit refers to non seasoncard holders. May be wrong mind!

Just a query. I usually drive to Wembley mainly because Im autistic and like being in control. Really don’t want to this time but was thinking of driving to a London station then getting train to ground. Any top tips of which is best to go to? Thanks to anyone who can be arsed to help ;)

We park at Stanmore and prebook parking, a few minutes off the M1 and a few stops on the tube from Wembley Park. About 3 quid return on the tube if you use contactless.

Sad fart but
Sold 24746
8770 left
Lv1 2104
Lv2 1468
Lv5 5198
Last 2 Carabao finals sold out in 17 days. Currently on day 9 don’t panic.
We’re Man City we wait till the end.
Well said. The speed of sales is all to to with how the points criteria were managed. This year has been brilliant. No delays in getting on the site and buying tickets. No ticket site crashes or other problems.

If it takes a few extra days, who gives a S••t?

Well said. The speed of sales is all to to with how the points criteria were managed. This year has been brilliant. No delays in getting on the site and buying tickets. No ticket site crashes or other problems.

If it takes a few extra days, who gives a S••t?
Don't train prices go up? I haven't sorted my travel out yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.