The best music festival this year?

The best music festival this year?

Whichever achieves the greatest gender balanced line up according to some people! Fuck off!

For me, Glastonbury pisses all over any other festival I've been to. I was in school during the 90's though so can't really comment about 20/30 years ago. I think some festivals are suitable to a certain demographic, but Glastonbury has something for everyone. You just need to be able to get a ticket!

For what?

Quality of acts, variety, things to do after dark, scale, stages, visual installations, things to do for kids. Absolutely nothing comes close. The only thing that lets Glastonbury us the lack of diversity with the crowd it attracts. Its the whitest place I have ever been in my life. Inner city Manchester where I live and grew up is extremely diverse snd multicultural. I found the fact that 98%+ of the crowd were white a little disconcerting.

On a mission to head to Iceland in November

ab528cc6-ffbc-4734-9e8d-5d0e4b957104.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.