Your growing up years

One day we will meet up Bob and sort this shit out.I know some decent bars & restaurants in M22.
How do I know you're not a nun you could be anyone. Anyway Dennis was simply utilizing his schoolteacher skillsets by highlighting the difference between an Altar boy and a Alter boy inferring I could be transgendered. Yes I may have man tits if caught on a bad day, but that's were the similarities end. Here is a picture of the gang hard at work changing water into a wine and blessing the congregation.

Vjiy0TO.jpg

Last edited:
All these parents who were the ones who would get up to all sorts of shit as kids are the generation of parents who don’t like their kids do anything these days.

That's sooo true, if my Mam knew of even 1% of the things we got up to we'd have been grounded for life, some of the things even now, some 45+ years on, I wake up from nightmares of the things we did and got lucky with, only in the nightmares, we didn't, lots of us, when I look back, are very lucky to still be alive or in one piece.

Growing up mostly in Wythenshawe, childhood was one of extremes, the highs were amazing, the lows were horrible, the Airport, Styal Woods etc on our doorstep, Town a 2p bus ride away, so we'd go with 2p and not even think about how we were going to get back, loads of great Youth Clubs, and we were very fortunate (and privileged ) to have the legend that was Jimmy Egan doing the boxing back then.

luckily, I think people tended to look out for one another, strangers or not, then, more than they do now, think it was part of a generation that saw being a decent citizen as something to be proud of.

Really sorry to hear that Karen.. I can only form an opinion of you from your posts and I just wanted to come on here before leaving for work to say that you come across as one of life's nice people.

You have time for many on here regarding their personal issues and from what I've read, have given out a lot of help and advise.

What I have picked up being on this site is that you are well loved by many on here which is a credit to you..

The past has gone and although you seem to be falling to bits with broken bones, hospital visits and a cupboard full of medication no doubt, you come across to me as being a caring person..

If that wasn't instilled in you by your parents, it just goes to show the type of person you have grown up to be..! x

Right, off to join the traffic queue..!
I Was going to add something but i think Bill the Blue has put it so eloquently i couldnt match it nor would i want to. but it would be wrong to not say i am upset for what you have stated but the Karen7 that puts us all in order on Bluemoon forum wouldnt want pity .l am sure of that

How do I know you're not a nun you could be anyone. Anyway I now know what Dennis was papping on about and he was simply utilizing his schoolteacher skillsets by highlighting the difference between an Altar boy and a Alter boy inferring I could be transgendered. Yes I may have man tits if you catch me on a bad day but that's were the similarities end. Here is a picture of the gang hard at work changing water into a wine and blessing the congregation.

Vjiy0TO.jpg
My gran, who was posh, had table cloths just like that

Young years growing up in Woodhouse Park off Portway,one huge building site,what could be better for getting up to mischief,golden times.

I Was going to add something but i think Bill the Blue has put it so eloquently i couldnt match it nor would i want to. but it would be wrong to not say i am upset for what you have stated but the Karen7 that puts us all in order on Bluemoon forum wouldnt want pity .l am sure of that
You are right i never want pity,it's good to share though ,hope it encourages other to talk and understand each other

How do I know you're not a nun you could be anyone. Anyway I now know what Dennis was papping on about and he was simply utilizing his schoolteacher skillsets by highlighting the difference between an Altar boy and a Alter boy inferring I could be transgendered. Yes I may have man tits if you catch me on a bad day but that's were the similarities end. Here is a picture of the gang hard at work changing water into a wine and blessing the congregation.

Vjiy0TO.jpg

No nuns in Sharston kid

No nuns in Sharston kid

In trying to ascertain your user name I have gone through hundreds of different Addidas styles from my favourite Sambas to Broomfields to Campus to gazzelles and forest trees and fooking sobakovs and those all immortal strutters but sadly to no avail. And the answer was staring me in the face all the time. Thank you Google Earth for identifying the quaint hamlet of Sharston. If it ever comes up in our local pub quizz I will smash the buzzer with much gusto ; ) The nuns used to steal my busfares and everfink mate.

In trying to ascertain your user name I have gone through hundreds of different Addidas styles from my favourite Sambas to Broomfields to Campus to gazzelles and forest trees and fooking sobakovs and those all immortal strutters but sadly to no avail. And the answer was staring me in the face all the time. Thank you Google Earth for identifying the quaint hamlet of Sharston. If it ever comes up in our local pub quizz I will smash the buzzer with much gusto ; ) The nuns used to steal my busfares and everfink mate.

Sharston is a leafy suburb in South Manchester

Adidas Forest Hills the best imo ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.