League Cup final tickets

Don't train prices go up? I haven't sorted my travel out yet.

Think that's what's put many people off. My mates aren't going because looked at trains straight after semi 2nd leg and already at £90. Then all the risk of extra time and pens meaning everyone aiming for the same later trains.

I just got an email telling me they are on general sale. Clicked the link and it's still saying restricted sale!?

I just got an email telling me they are on general sale. Clicked the link and it's still saying restricted sale!?
Make sure you are logged in after you click the link or it will say they are restricted. I did the same but logged in and was able to buy extra tickets

Not surprised it’s not sold out yet. The 40 quid tickets are selling well. But the rest are 90, 120 150. Ridiculous prices

thinking or biting the bullet and getting the train or trying to stay somewhere overnight

Think that's what's put many people off. My mates aren't going because looked at trains straight after semi 2nd leg and already at £90. Then all the risk of extra time and pens meaning everyone aiming for the same later trains.

£108 I saw when looking. The train the next day is like 40.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.