League Cup final tickets

Well they’ve only had a day or so to buy tickets, and those who have attended but don’t have Cityzens match day cards this season have only had a couple of hours to buy tickets. What’s stranger to me is only about half our season ticket holders have bought a ticket !

lots of our season ticket holder don’t seem interested in going to any games. It’s a chore for them

My block is less than half full.

The most surprising thing for me is that of the 27000 sold, only around 3-4000 have gone to none ST holders. We must have tens of thousands of fans who have been to games here and there. We sell 10,000 every home yet most don’t seem interested.

It’s only been on general sale (ticket history) for one day. Most people will be at work.

£108 I saw when looking. The train the next day is like 40.
A return from Piccadilly to Euston is £92.10 on any off peak trains.

There is a good ticket for any families looking to do the weekend - £110 for 2 adults and up to 4 children various trains out saturday back sunday, not stuck to specific trains either.

A return from Piccadilly to Euston is £92.10 on any off peak trains.

There is a good ticket for any families looking to do the weekend - £110 for 2 adults and up to 4 children various trains out saturday back sunday, not stuck to specific trains either.
i got a family ticket straight after the 2 nd semi rag game when i got home.2 adults and 3 kids for £150 ,out sunday 11.15 return monday 12.00

My block is less than half full.

The most surprising thing for me is that of the 27000 sold, only around 3-4000 have gone to none ST holders. We must have tens of thousands of fans who have been to games here and there. We sell 10,000 every home yet most don’t seem interested.
I’d be one of the 10,000 was tempted for my son and myself but with tickets, trains, hotel for 2 nights as we wouldn't get a train back to Scotland after the game plus spending money and cover for my business it was going to cost me well over £600 and I couldn't justify that this time. Maybe in a couple of years when my son can pay for himself we’ll get to a final.

I’d be one of the 10,000 was tempted for my son and myself but with tickets, trains, hotel for 2 nights as we wouldn't get a train back to Scotland after the game plus spending money and cover for my business it was going to cost me well over £600 and I couldn't justify that this time. Maybe in a couple of years when my son can pay for himself we’ll get to a final.
get it spent lad,you only live once and cant tek it with yer,thats my philosphy any way.

Not surprised it’s not sold out yet. The 40 quid tickets are selling well. But the rest are 90, 120 150. Ridiculous prices

thinking or biting the bullet and getting the train or trying to stay somewhere overnight
Check travelodge website but search for Kings Cross not Wembley. Close to Euston and easy to get to & to Wembley. Kings Cross flying Scot £40 for the Sunday night. Also have a look at London northwestern railway. They have a train at 9:46 & then hourly to crewe, just over 2hrs for £9 (change there for onward trains obviously). Worth knowing if you're not in any particular rush & fed up with being ripped off on the main route, although it's quick enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.