UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly couldn’t give two f*cks about this now.. we should withdraw from this corrupt competition right now... hilarious how they have waited to announce it before we play their favourite team!

This will have a huge impact on us. We’ve been tainted with FFP for years, they’ve finally got what they wanted despite our revenues going through the roof with companies not tied to Abu Dhabi.

Yep. I do vaguely understand the impulse to be like "well let's just withdraw from the competition and never play in it again", but you're basically saying you don't want the best players in the world to play for you.

Tough talk on here, tough talk from City, just like last time we lost out to uefa, I am not holding my breath for a positive outcome

Me neither.

UEFA are a club with its own rules and if they say you have broken them then that will be it.

Several years of taking it with assurances it wouldn't happen again only for it too happen again.

Fucking joke situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.