UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good strong reply by the Club. I've never booed, but guess what, I'll be boooing from every orifice against Real Madrid. UEFA, you shithouses, you have just poked the hornets nest, prepare for the ramifications. You're going to feel the pain, a lot of pain, a lot of financial pain because we are going to rip you to pieces you corrupt pieces of shit. You hurt my club, you hurt me. This could be the kick up the arse us fans have all needed to get back to being one. Let the fun begin.

If you’ve never booed, or being one go those people who have always been against booing, the you’re a fucking mug. These ****s have always been out to get City. Ever since Mansour and Khaldoon threatened to crash the cozy top four party and Europe’s elite, we’ve been public enemy number one. I hope we fuck them over in court, but something tells me they’ll get away with it.

Its embarrassing to see how UEFA is handling this. Anyone think if the club was owned by an American or European business owner that we would have the same punishment? There's a clear inner circle of the past soccer powers trying to stay at the top. 2 year ban also comes right before the Club World Cup that has a lot of financial incentives too. Take a look at the latest ranks and look where some of the teams lie. They are trying their best to set the club back as much as they can

Why haven't PSG or Chelsea gotten looked into. Proper agenda by UEFA. PSG is wiping every person with power at UEFA with dollar bills no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.