UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding me ? What about fu*king PSG ? WHAT ? I just don't know what to say anymore... this is not normal..... this CAN'T STAND !

Going off the statement on the city website, we are going to war with uefa.lets hope we take them all the way and don't take a deal.. Come on City show some power.

hahahahahahahaha

just walk away right now fuck the lot of them

£30 million as well hahahahahahaahah

thats me never going to another champions league game or anything uefa involved

We should just not bother playing the anthem thing before the Madrid match.

It's not a f**kin' anthem - it's a jingle. And a nicked one at that. I'm guessing all the 'non-booers' have come to their senses; let 'em have it.
I was never bothered about this comp, but I'd absolutely love to win it now. Expect every goal to be disallowed - it's gonna be Bedlum!

I think we'll beat them in the courts, whether through CAS or the Swiss court. If not, would we likely lose sponsorship deals does anyone know?

This is it.... now or never.... The full weight of our legal team needs to be unleashed.... Gloves off, no mercy and show everyone the full level of the conspiracy etc against us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.