UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's get this straight.

First they introduce FFP to fuck us over and keep the establishment clubs at the top.

Then when we work around FFP they move the goalposts last minute and punish us. We take the pinch.

Then someone (I wonder who) orders a hack into our emails and publishes them in a newspaper, Der Spiegel, which was later embroiled in a fake news scandal. Meanwhile, the guy in charge of the hacking site is now jailed for extortion.

Then UEFA prejudiced their own investigation by making both public and private statements suggesting we would be found guilty and leaking to the press. (CAS agreed with us on this by the way).

Finally, UEFA give us the biggest possible punishment based on hacked emails and us not co-operating with an investigation that was rigged against us in the first place, despite already punishing us (unfairly) for the alleged breaches in 2014.

Boo.

If upheld if will be very harmful for recruitment . Really don’t fucking like us do they. That’s a huge ban so if they can’t back it up we should sue the shit out of them cos mud sticks!!!!

Are we likely to get a transfer ban for this as well?

I'm enjoying the gloating from rival fans, the same fans who will be complaining that we have less games during the seasons we're banned from Europe...

The c***s fiddled us out of their shit competition the last two seasons and probably will this season, ban us two more that’s five years they have shit on us !

Make it known we are talking to top clubs around Europe with a bid to set up a European super league outside the auspices of UEFA and looking to affiliate to FIFA - make it known we are trying to circumvent them and take the big names and big money with us so that their " Champions League " competition will feature Watford and Nevrton and the Europa League will be the domain of Peterborough and the dirty Leeds who will come and wreck their French stadiums again. Send a cold shiver of becoming inconsequential up their spines - if they have one.

If you’ve never booed, or being one go those people who have always been against booing, the you’re a fucking mug. These ****s have always been out to get City. Ever since Mansour and Khaldoon threatened to crash the cozy top four party and Europe’s elite, we’ve been public enemy number one. I hope we fuck them over in court, but something tells me they’ll get away with it.

Thanks for your insightful reply, you mug. You do what you want to do and I'll do what I want to do. If people have wanted to boo in the past then I've been happy to watch them, I've not wanted to join in, I'm not a sheep, I do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and now I choose to boo, so mug off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.