UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, to the people that "don't care", let me let you in on a secret: The money we miss out from Champion's League revenue comes out of transfers. The club are obviously trying to stay close to breakeven.
And look where that got us. We have been playing by their rules ever since we were sanctioned and now they double-sanctioned us.

Go to war. I like it. We'll win in the end but this is going to go on for ages.

when does the appeal process start? If there is more than one level to appeal at, could the appeal go into next season and therefore they have to allow us to play in next years?

Does anyone know what will happen if it gets that far? I can only imagine that at the moment only the CAS can stop them imposing the ban. If that was the case we'd basically be out of the competition but we could potentially sue UEFA for loss of earnings, damages, players lost or missed out on to the tune of... Who knows how much?
City will go to law firstly with an injunction to prevent the ban then I don’t know what but it is clear from the statement that this is exactly what they will do

Well Sheikh mansour latterly played by their rules and they still did him.

Be smarter this time. Invest in the club and finish the job you started.

The racists think they have won. Not sure it's over but to be honest, how many blues really trust CAS?

Well, so far, we've lost every single battle so I think it would be prudent to expect to lose the next one and start planning our comeback, however long that takes.

Us against the world again. Already had my rag nephew mocking. What was all that from Sam Lee and others just before Christmas saying they wanted a small fine and were trying to negotiate but we wouldn't? Sounds like pressure from outside has got it's way. They have accused our owner of secretly funding the Etihad deal. But if Abu Dhabi have paid it and we can provide evidence then surely that's the end of it. It's all this "funded by a country" nonsense that commentators and La Liga keep coming up with that's done for us.

No surprise UEFA have us over was always going to end up as a fight to the death in court.

Only thing that surprised me was that they didn't wait until the season ended.

Is CAS even independent? I don’t trust anyone. They’ll have infiltrated them somehow. Can’t see it being overturned. It’s difficult to beat corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.