UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your insightful reply, you mug. You do what you want to do and I'll do what I want to do. If people have wanted to boo in the past then I've been happy to watch them, I've not wanted to join in, I'm not a sheep, I do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and now I choose to boo, so mug off.

Nice one mate. All I’m hoping is for you to join in and boo the motherfuckers against Real. I didn’t want to offend you at all, I was just trying to say that some City fans never believed their was an agenda against us, buts it’s all out to see now. Now is the time for all us blues to stick together, not fighting with each other.

Had it in for us from the start. Let’s see if anything happens to PSG?

Bent competition, bent authorities. Not arsed about playing in it either way. As another poster said, hope we put kids team out against Madrid. Won’t happen though.

The amount of corruption in football is sickening. Premier league to UEFA, they will do anything to keep from upsetting the status quo.

Reactions: dom
Us against the world again. Already had my rag nephew mocking. What was all that from Sam Lee and others just before Christmas saying they wanted a small fine and were trying to negotiate but we wouldn't? Sounds like pressure from outside has got it's way. They have accused our owner of secretly funding the Etihad deal. But if Abu Dhabi have paid it and we can provide evidence then surely that's the end of it. It's all this "funded by a country" nonsense that commentators and La Liga keep coming up with that's done for us.
Exactly a state owned airline in one of the richest countries of the Persian Gulf... Couldn't afford to meet, what was it? A £30m offset?

So the exact offence(s) is/are what? What sanctions are being deployed? What are our options?
Need to understand all that before I can start taking this in.
First up I have to say I am surprised at the scale of the punishment, but it seems to me, without knowing the answers to the questions I pose, there is a long long way to go before this is concluded, if ever. It seems to me that UEFA have been looking for a way out without "disappointing" the cartel but the club haven't offered them any encouragement about accepting any punishment at all. UEFA have gone for the hard ball option to appease the cartel in the absence of our turning the other cheek and what might come will lead to UEFA's demise one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.