UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so proud. My club. Disobeying UEFA rules. The FFR that were not made to protect the Portsmouth like clubs, but to stop City and PSG. I love it. It all ends up. The agenda is right there where it was to be expected.
So proud. We all should be.

Side note to Pep: Still not want us to booh the anthem do you?!?!

This was almost enivitable considering all the prejudgements and media briefings.
It looks like EUFA have almost had to go through with this in order to not out themselves as incompetent/corrupt.

They will know that the likely outcome will be a reduction in the ban or its overturned.

They've taken the punt, I'm hoping that we absolutely eviscerate them in court. I really hope the club go hard on this and refuse any behind the scenes face saving deals.

One thing is certain though, we absolutely will get screwed over by the officials in the Madrid tie. There's no way they want us winning this now.

giphy.gif
Watched that fight last night the problem is Liston didn't get up. Hope you meant we are Caasius

What a shit season this is turning out to be though eh? We've tried to look on the bright side but so much has gone wrong. We are due some better fortune soon surely?

City still favourites to win the Champions league at 5.4 on Betfair. We will not be allowed to win this competition particularly this season. Lay City at 5.5. 22% returns. Printing money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.