UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
City will appeal. But will CAS throw it out?

The most important thing is that City fans get behind the club then it will rebound on them all.

CAS might not throw it out but FFP doesn’t stand in any supreme court which CAS isn’t. It is a quasi-juidical body. Paulo Guerrero was banned by FIFA & WADA with CAS upholding their appeal. The Federal Supreme Court of Switzerland overturned their decision as they are actually an objective tribunal. I expect the FSC of Switzerland ruling in our favour as this decision has no legal ground.

I hope that the club rip UEFA and all those clubs who have been complicit in this debacle a huge new big one. Some heads are going to roll here and it wouldn’t surprise me if some very senior people in world football are now shitting themselves. This decision will be appealed and will be overturned and those that are currently sitting there with smug grins across their faces will be eating humble pie and will be grovelling on their knees in the next few months. As I type guy on Sky said he thinks there is a good chance CAS will overturn this. Fuck VAR, UEFA, PL etc, we are under siege and we will fight till the end. I hope UEFA executives have the guts to come to the Madrid game as they will realise we know what is going on.

All the talk about how we'd blow ffp out of the water etc etc.
Uefa have got the better of us at every turn and we'll just have to take our lumps

City still favourites to win the Champions league at 5.4 on Betfair. We will not be allowed to win this competition particularly this season. Lay City at 5.5. 22% returns. Printing money

We'll be refereed out of it undoubtedly.

If the ban is upheld however the league is City's for the taking. Bring it on fuck UEFA

Why do people have so much hope about appeals and stuff? Whats this 'the gloves are off' stuff? We may appeal the punishment and get 1 year reduced from the ban but thats surely it? We all want to believe City have a leg to stand on, but maybe we dont?

Either way, fuck Uefa, fuck rival fans and fuck the media.

Unbelievable
Not really. Ever since we have become a threat to the cartel and Uefa They have been looking for ways to stop us and every time we have managed to get by until this point. Uefa have put all their eggs in one basket in this and if we win the appeal it could end up very badly for them. I absolutely believe the club and owners will fight this the the bitter end.

Things are about to get very mesdy

I really feel for the players. They must know in their hearts that UEFA will thwart City if there's a chance of us actually winning the CL this year. And then there's the 13 league games that have no real purpose. Also wondering how league attendances will be affected and what sort of atmosphere there will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.