UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the usual "wet fannies" are out in force tonight.
A bit of shit happens and its the fucking end of the world as we know it.
Fucking grow a pair of hairy ones will some of you.
THIS IS WHERE CITY WILL MAKE ALL THEIR CRITICS AND SOME OF YOU EAT YOUR OWN SHIT !!

Good post, I despair reading some of the surrender monkey comments of some.

My initial reaction to this is one of pure shock and despair. My stomach is churned up and I feel sick. I just want to give up on football. Pep will most likely leave, players won’t want to sign for us, we’ll have to suffer the jokes and chants from opposition and the press. It’s just fucking awful!! I know I know I need to chill and not get too carried away but like I say this is my initial response.
Go and lie down.

We can have the best lawyers but they will be determined to bury us. They despise us. We don’t mean shit to them and they would love it if we just disappeared. That’s the feeling I’ve had all along.

Why do people have so much hope about appeals and stuff? Whats this 'the gloves are off' stuff? We may appeal the punishment and get 1 year reduced from the ban but thats surely it? We all want to believe City have a leg to stand on, but maybe we dont?

Either way, fuck Uefa, fuck rival fans and fuck the media.
It seems that 4 legal teams have an opinion that we have more than one leg to stand on

Undoubtedly time to take the gloves off. However, I just don’t see any Court or Body overturning a decision that will now be lauded non-stop as a triumph of “fair play” over “dirty oil cheats”. We are going to be vilified beyond all endurance. If you want a prediction it’s that CAS will reduce the sentence to a 1 year ban, leaving us still stinking of shit and forcing us to turn to the judiciary in Switzerland, the home of football.
Don’t get me wrong, FFP, this decision, all of it is a bent charade, but the media has ensured that we have already been tried in the court of public opinion, and there will be zero enthusiasm from anyone outside of this forum to exonerate us. There’s been a lot of naivety on here (particularly post Sam Lee and his bollocks), but the reality is that a panel of rag and dipper stooges at UEFA, was never going to care about anything other than protecting “their” clubs from big bad City. Were those individuals personally accountable, it might have been different, but they ain’t. They don’t give a shit about UEFA’s future any more than they do ours
Who cares what anyone at any other club thinks, I should imagine outside the usual suspects the other fans couldn't give a monkeys.

Right, fuck this, no more Mr fucking nice guy City that has long since sailed, start growing some fucking balls and fight fire with fire. We've been stitched up here by several clubs we know who they are, so let's attack, attack attack.

Where the fuk did 2 seasons come from? I have only ever heard mention of a max 1

They couldn't give us a 1 year ban beause that would have proved the leak to be true. By giving us 2 years they are "proving" that the leak was speculation and hedging against a reduction to the original 1 year on appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.