UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is it. UEFA seeking to permanently damage our club beyond repair and effectively stop us from competing for trophies.

The end game was to drive pep out and the players whilst causing reputational damage in the eyes of the world

1-0 to the cartel who will be joyous and celebrating tonight

Is this why john w henry seeked assurances over ffp from the FA....who could now be forced to impose a points deduction

This is a landmark moment in football because if we are led to believe by our owners that this is a total biased attack then we not only have to fight back but bring the whole corrupt system into view

My thoughts have already been covered fairly extensively in the thread, so no need in repeating frustration, anger, bewilderment, and yet general lack of surprise and lasting sense of bemusement.

I will say, though, that I expect we will be seeing quite a bit of very interesting information trickling out about various other club executives, UEFA leadership, and their activities over the next few months. Nothing so extensive as to jeopardise our appeal, of course, but enough to send a signal to those that need one or, if necessary, light a fire under those that City know absolutely cannot be trusted regardless of what we do.

If nothing else, it should be quite enlightening.

Throw the fucking lot to the wall. Time to fight back against the cnuts who have brought about this corrupt situation.

What avenues are open to us? I know there's CAS but I don't trust any of them. They are all prejudiced against Arab money and most of football goes along with it out of parochial interest. The bug winners are Liverpool FC, Real Madrid etc and the architects of FFP. This is about the preservation of power.

CAS isn't specifically football, it's all world sports. Liverpool/United hold no sway there.

To think, that twat from UEFA was at our last home CL game getting wined and dined and his presence was seen as confirmation of our supposed escaping from any ban. Strange that we had all that Sam Lee and the Athletic nonsense, which they claimed was a sure thing and a couple of months later, this bombshell. What the heck has happened in the last couple of months? Or more likely, the Athletic stuff was just plain wrong.
This is crap news, just before our next CL match as well.
City need to friggin try harder when it comes to dealing with UEFA, bending over backwards so far has not really worked.

Obviously this has been rumbling for some time but I have spoken to someone with inside knowledge and is close to things at the club who said we were not expecting this and it has taken them by surprise. He also said he has seen some of the evidence and it’s pretty damning against us. If that is the case then what then? If we are guilty of these bogus sponsorship claims then where does that leave us? Mud sticks unfortunately. No surprise Gill is on the committee.
IF we are guilty then we deserve the ban and all that comes with it. However, we should then go to European court and have the whole fucking fixed FFP thrown out like we should have done to start. IF we are guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.