UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look closely at City's statement:

"With this prejudicial process now over, the Club will pursue an impartial judgment as quickly as possible and will therefore, in the first instance, commence proceedings with the Court of Arbitration for Sport at the earliest opportunity. "

bravado or real?

Won't be bravado.

Everton fan here.

This is a disgrace. Yes you broke rules but the owner wouldnt have to do that if he was just allowed to fund his own club without having to resort to getting creative.

The whole rule is designed to keep the same little cartel at the top and close the door to anyone else. How can a rule that only allows you to spend what you earn help anyone but those who are already at the top? It doesnt, but thats the whole point.

I hope your owner wipes the floor with them in court or on appeal and gets rid of the whole FFP rule - its a sham.
Indeed. FFP mostly just reinforces the glass ceilings within the game. Exactly what it was designed to do (and conveniently ignores debt).

Feel really strange aboutl all this, shocked even though it was pretty much expected, we go tto CAS and its overturned on a technicality, well we're still seen as cheats by others and our achievements are tarnished or do we still go all the f#@kin way through every fu@kin Court in the world and show this corrupt organisation for what it is!!!!!

No players left United when they didn’t qualify for the CL!

FFP is a joke.

Unleash the barristers...here we go!

If we win the amount UEFA will have to pay us for reputations damage finishes them as an organisation.

If we lose we will be set back a few years no doubt but UEFA will be bust in any case.

Someone has got this very wrong. Let’s hope it’s them.

CL means nothing if the best teams aren’t in it.
I'd like to think UEFA have massively over-stepped the mark but everyone outside of UEFA regards Arab Sheikh's with contempt. They've done a political job on us for years. Targeted us and it's come to this. City will feel that the process always had this in mind. But I am not sure anyone cares.

City fans have always been a rebel club. I always thought of us in that way so now we are typecast as the villain for a century. Suits me.

We are at war. Might wake our fans up from the lethargy and comfort induced by 198 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.